It's time for the pack to be Unleashed! at SEA-PAHs annual kink tasting and play party! Hosted at Gallery Errato you can join our talented instructors as they give you a taste of exactly what you want - and maybe a bit of what you need.
The first floor will be dedicated to demos (listed below) and social. Play is allowed but will be limited because of space constraints on this floor.
The lower floor will have the mosh mats out and ready to be dirtied, and will be the designated play space for the event. The lower floor also has lockers to store your personal items - bring your own lock. If you don't want to use the lockers there will also be coat check on the first floor.
Gallery Erato is well equipped with their own furniture onsite, and we plan to make good use of it.
Consent is not only sexy, it's mandatory. To help navigate you'll be given a colored wrist band when you check in: Green, for relaxed consent; yellow means ask first; and red means please don't touch. When in doubt, ask!
Alcohol, poppers, and illegal drugs are not allowed in the space. If you want to smoke or vape, take it outside. Unleashed is an 18+ event.
All attendees will need to sign a waiver. You can save time at the door by filling it out in advance. Any violation of our Code of Conduct may result in removal from the venue with no refund.
Tickets will also be available at the door. $20 for members and $30 for non-members. If you're interested in volunteering for this event, please fill out this form.
Daddy Paul - Electro
Baus Yukon - Cock and Ball Torture (CBT)
Pack Canis - Impact
Shibari Shawn & OnTheHill - Bondage
Unleashed Code of Conduct (also listed in the required waiver)
1. Consent is everything. Ask before you touch people or other people's belongings
2. Be respectful to everyone.
3. Racist, Transphobic, Sexist, Homophobic, Heterophobic,, Bi-Phobic, Body Shaming, Kink Shaming, etc.: Jokes, comments and insults will not be tolerated.
4. Bullying and Harassment will not be tolerated.
5. Step away from someone or scene if you are asked to do so.
6. The use of illegal recreational substances is strictly prohibited.
7. If you appear to be intoxicated you will be asked to step away from the event.
8. Violence of any kind will not be tolerated. (Excepting consensual engagement in BDSM activities)
9. Photos are not allowed in the event space. Photos can be taken by the instructors, per discussion between them and their student(s).
10. Event Staff (SEA-PAH Board and volunteers) have final authority over when someone must be asked to leave the event.
11. The event safe word is "SAFEWORD". You MUST stop what you are doing if you hear this word.
12. Violating any of the above rules in the Code of Conduct may lead to the violator being asked to leave the event without a refund.